Supported by: Action Aid Somaliland
Implemented by: WAAPO Organization
Duration is Five months:; May-April , 2018
- To provide live saving material to improve long life conditions, and health-wellbeing for the communities affected by the droughts.
- To reduce deaths from dehydration in infants, pregnant women and elderly people.
- Allow free access food and water to the families effected by the drought in the project targeted areas.
- Food distribution for 600 Household for the eight villages. Five of those villages will receive 76 HHs, whereas two others will receive 73HH and the remaining village will receive 74HH;
- Distribute 200 dignity kits for eight villages in Togdheer regions
- Empowering women coalition core committee to lead the process of the distribution and beneficiary selection
- Provision of 150 water storage containers for six villages
- Provision of 150 LDPE sheets for water harvesting for six villages
- GBV training for 60 women and girls from seven villages
- Women and girls have access to GBV prevention awareness for 200 participants from seven villages.
- Women and girls at risk of GBV have access to referral system
- CFW for de-silting water points for two villages, 20 beneficiaries per village.
- Water trucking activities for 74 Water truck up to 4 villages in Togdheer region