Supported by: Action Aid Somaliland
Implemented by: WAAPO Organization
Duration is Two months: March-April, 2017
- To provide live saving material to improve long life conditions, and health-wellbeing for the communities effected by the droughts.
- To reduce deaths from dehydration in infants, pregnant women and elderly people.
- Allow free access food and water to the families effected by the drought in the project targeted areas.
- Water trucking activities for 212 Water truck ( 8480 Drams ) up to 13 villages in Togdheer region
- Food distribution for 533 Household for the seven villages per villages 76 HHs ;
- Distribute 133 dignity kits for seven villages in Togdheer regions
- Empowering women coalition core committee to lead the process of the distribution and beneficiary selection
- Regularly consultation with the drought committee about the site selection, monitoring and implementation;