Funded by : CHF
Supported by: DRC
Implemented by: WAAPO
Duration: 1 Year
- WAAPO carries out activities in the field of case management (including PSS, referral, relocation and tailored material assistance)
- Providing SGBV survivor’s better accommodation, three time a meal and hygiene supply particularly victims referred from other regions.
- Support victims from other regions such as ‘transportation assistance’
- Providing SGB survivors counseling and emotional support after
- Support project team to carry out supervision exercise, monitoring and evaluation of the project;
- provide training/mentoring on Case Management, GBV IMS and basic emotional support to WAAPO case workers.
- Support with victims in the center and distribute such items’ blanket, pool for shelter, plastic sheet.