Funded by: KNH
Supported by: NAFIS Network.
Project approach :
is a successful instrument for combating poverty in sustainable way, it empowers the very poor, the majority being women, socially, economically and politically empowering them to live a life of dignity with their children.
Project Impact’ The long term impact of SHG approach can be realization of human potential and unleash Allah given .
- Forming monthly based (2 or 3 New SHG) and scale up SHG membership
- Support for their existence,
- Continue constant transforming stage from SHG to CLA
- Daily economic activity promotion and improve their income by saving membership contribution fee
- Regularly saving and take loan to start their own small business and strengthen loan payment transection.
- Training saving group members such as saving methodology and small business skills’
- Facilitate their meeting both individual and group goal, to change aspect of their live and to solve family and their neighbourhood,
- Basic social issue support training.
- Regularly take a part and participated their own meeting such as community concern and awareness raising.